In these challenging times that are upon us now, we value the situation you and your business are in and on behalf of the Board of the SHBC we want you to know that we care and are here to support you through it.
Over the coming days, weeks and months we will all be challenged in so many different ways but it has never been so important as it is now to stay connected and communicate with each other and together we will get through this.
The SHBC Board have been busy behind the scenes implementing different ways for you to connect with other business owners, promote your business and make sure we stay connected. The following strategy is what is happening over the next few weeks:
- MyBoard will be proceeding again this week as before on bi-monthly basis BUT on an online platform now
- Everyone in a MyBoard group should have been contacted with details for the online platform. If you have not, please contact your MyBoard leader OR email Board Member David Ferris for further details e:email@example.com
- If you are NOT in a MyBoard group and we strongly encourage everyone to join in this current climate (rules are bit more relaxed to
join a group now), please contact Richard Holland for an application form and further details
SMART SERIES WORKSHOP: - COVID-19 SME Business Support Webinar – FREE TO MEMBERS
As part of the Smart Series Workshops, SHBC and The Hills Shire Council are presenting a webinar that will cover what you need to do in order for your business to survive the coming months.
DATE: 7th April from 11.30am – 1.30pm
- Making your work environment safe
- Getting a clear picture of your financial situation
- Government grants and other supports
- How to slash operating costs and access finance
- HR Obligations
- How to build your business continuity plan
- Communicating with your team to keep productivity up
- Exploring emerging opportunities right now and in the months to come
Click here to book your FREE webinar.
MEMBERSHIP & RENEWALS
- All new members and any renewals due now until 30th June 2020 will have 3 extra months added onto their membership.
- You have a choice
a) Pay the $660 incl gst membership fee upfront and get 15 months total OR
b) If your renewal is due now or until 30th June 2020 you can pay in instalments for 15 months. That is $44 incl gst per month for 15 months.
Please contact Richard Holland for further details Mob: 0409 546 199
- If you are looking for help and support for your business during this current crisis, the SHBC has over 420 members that can assist you. Please go to our member directory for further details of members: http://members.sydneyhillsbusiness.com.au/list/
- If you are not on the list and have not completed your details on our member directory, NOW is the perfect time to do it. Logon and fill out your member details. If you need help, please contact our SHBC Admin partner Amanda Primrose for help Mob: 0456 742 200 or firstname.lastname@example.org
On behalf of the Board again, we wish you all the best over the coming challenging months but most importantly stay safe and stay connected and together we will get through this as a strong business community!
Sydney Hills Business Chamber