What a great year 2019 has been for the Sydney Hills Business Chamber. Some of the highlights were:
- Chairman’s Lunch with speaker including Tom Gellibrand (Sydney Metro), Tom Spencer (Mulpha) & Mayor, Dr Michelle Byrne
- Celebrate Women in Business Lunch with speakers including Prue McSween (PR/Marketing) and Karen Lawson (MD at Spotify), Michelle Lee (Solo Ocean Rower) and Carlii Lyon
- October Leadership Lunch with Adam Ferrier from Thinkerbell
- CEO Lunch – Building & Construction with speakers including Elizabeth Dibbs (Greater Sydney Commission), Scott Gregg (Executive GM of LANDCOM), Kieran Davies (NAB senior Economist) and Mayor Dr Michelle Byrne
- CEO Lunch – Medical/Healthcare with speakers including Brendan Mullins (RESMED Vice President of Global Manufacturing & Engineering), Mark McCrindle (McCrindle Research), and Cynthia Payne (Anchor Excellence).
- Women’s Boardroom Lunches hosted at MEDIBANK, FINDEX and Madison Marcus Law firm
- YOHU unplugged events
- Smart Series training & Education Workshops
- Our first Charity Expo Breakfast in December
- SHBC Golf Days
- Partner Events
- Social Drinks
- All the BB, BL and BAF’s and the best SHBC Xmas Party ever!
Combined, our 2019 events reached over 3000 in attendance!
2020 – bring it on!