We’ve welcomed some very interesting new members over the past month! Keep your eye out for representatives of these new member businesses at future networking events:
- Demand Management Systems Pty Limited
- Men in Action
- Web Profit Maximiser
- Domain Security & Fire Safety
- G 3 Capital Pty Ltd
- QTECCX Solutions
- Ronald McDonald House
- The Hills Grammar School
- CATAPULT IT
This month we took a look to see how our membership has evolved over the last five years. Here’s a snapshot of the changes:
- Member businesses with a woman as the key representative or owner: 29%. Five years ago, it was just 5%.
- ‘Single business’ category members: 44%. Five years ago, less than 10% of members were in this category.
- Members employing 10 or more people: 41%. Less than 10% of Chamber members were in this category five years ago.
Seeking new members in these categories
With diversity of membership a key goal for our Chamber, we’d particularly like to encourage businesses in the industries or trades below to join us!
- Office Products
- Air Conditioning
- Product & Industrial Designers
- PR Consultants
And independent retailers in:
- picture framing
- computer hardware
Joining the Chamber
Are you planning to join? There’s no time like the present! Information Sessions are held regularly, just before our Business After 5 networking events. Simply register to come along and if you haven’t previously attended a session, you’ll receive complimentary entry to the After 5 networking event. Visit our Events Page to check out upcoming events and workshops and register for the next Information Session.
About the author: Richard Holland is the Membership Manager at the Sydney Hills Business Chamber.